Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy October folks!


It's that time again, one of my favorite months of the year. Actually it probably is my favorite month; October! This is usually the month the weather starts changing. The heat finally starts to dissipate. It actually starts to feel like fall. While watching football, it actually feels like football should be being played. Of course in 2010, the heat seems to be lasting a bit longer, unfortunately.

October is also when I make my annual drive up highway 50 to Apple Hill, where you can indulge in anything and everything apple-related. A nice drive through the farms and orchards. Spending time with the family and enjoying time away from the hustle & bustle of the "city life" aka breathing clean air, haha!

Of course you can't forget the best day of October. Halloween! I am not sure of my plans yet. There is always the Trash Film Orgy which never fails to be a good time. One thing for sure that I will not be missing is the series debut of "The Walking Dead" on AMC....I have probably talked about it to death, but I don't care, it looks fantastic, and I am a huge fan of the comic series.

October is also like the "gateway to the holiday season" since it always seems like from here on out the rest of the year goes by in a snap.

How will you guys be spending your October?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!