Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Getting defensive about Madden '11,,,,,

This will be short, but I just wanted to say that I am starting to play better defense in Madden '11, which is really a lot more of an arcade-y installment in the series. It is ridiculously easy to run an offense and put up points but very hard to play consistent defense. Most games I play have turned into shootouts. I'd imagine this was the design on purpose because most people at least if they are scoring 30+ points a game they will be having fun playing regardless if they lose, but barely scoring 10 points isn't fun to most people, hell even when they win.

I still have an awful record overall,(only those with the privilege of playing me will know it) but keep in mind it took me awhile to get the new style down, and I believe I am on a 4 or 5 game win streak...

Watch out for Cryptkeeper666 !!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!