Saturday, October 2, 2010

masalas wallace....time to get mid-indian on yo' ass!

No, not Vhing Rhames from Pulp Fiction....today I had some indian buffet for lunch....Me and Jen took a stroll down broadway and had a meal at Kathmandu Kitchen!

Bombay Bistro is still my favorite indian buffet in the area though, however Kathmandu kitchen delivered, especially using a two for one coupon found in the friday ticket!

They had a good assortment of entres, including a few different dessert choices. The place was bustling for a Saturday afternoon. I guess the buffet used to only be M-F, but due to high demand and requests they decided to open the buffet hours on Saturdays too. Great decision, if I may say so!

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!