Sunday, October 3, 2010

Frying Chicken at home...lesson learned.

The chicken has been fried, just waiting for the fixings to get done with before we dig in and eat some good old fashioned southern comfort food....

I think the biggest lesson I will take away from my first chicken frying experience is, don't be shy with the seasonings. I think I under-seasoned the flour mix a bit, which isn't the worst thing in the world you can do, but still, that flour soaks up the pepper, salt, paprika, garlic powder etc.....like it is the blob.

The frying part itself turned out to be a lot easier than I thought going in though! Next time it will be like all four seasons are happening at once inside the flour mix....and here, folks, is a picture of my fried chicken debut!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!